Ứng dụng máy in Videojet trong ngành bánh ngọt và ngũ cốc
Trong ngành nghiệp bánh ngọt và ngũ cốc, Videojet có thể giải quyết tất cả các vấn đề về việc in công nghiệp.
Bất cứ những gì bạn nướng từ bánh mì, bánh ngọt đến ngũ cốc và bất cứ đâu bạn muốn thông tin mã hóa chính xác từ túi đựng bánh mì và các túi nhỏ đến các thùng giấy và thùng hàng. Huỳnh Long Videojet luôn mang đến cho bạn sự yên tâm về tính hiệu quả, giúp nâng cao quy trình sản xuất và tài chính.
While bread in preformed bags is a common sight around the world, the type of closure used can vary from country to country and even within regions of a country. Twist ties, tamper evident tape and plastic clips are the most common closures. Additionally, the location of the code is variable. Depending on where you are in the world, bread may be coded on the bag, on the closure or both. Whatever your location and requirements, Videojet offers you a coding solution.
Innovations in packaging equipment and industry trends are resulting in increasing flow wrapping speeds. You’ll want to take advantage of this growing capability for higher throughput and enjoy the effect it has on profitability. But cost-effective, high quality coding is still a necessity and not all printers are created equal. In fact, Videojet has matched these innovations in packaging speed with a range of coding options. Videojet can help you feel confident that your entire message will appear clearly and in the right space on the product, while still keeping your lines running.
Thermal Transfer Overprinting (TTO)
- produces high resolution codes on flexible film without solvents
- integrates directly into the line and prints on the film prior to packaging the product
- ideal for printing dates, logos, bar codes, nutrition facts, other product information and graphics
Continuous Ink Jet
- meets the needs of high speed flow wrapping applications
- coding will be applied either before or after the product has been packaged
- code changes are simple through a user-friendly message creation interface or connection to networking software
Laser Marking Systems
- creates clear, consistent and permanent codes with limited consumables
- integrate directly with the flow wrapper to ensure more consistent placement of the code
- ideal for pre-printed polypropylene films as the laser can remove the ink without damaging the film