LIÊN HỆ NHANH!
C-SCAN DLS – SPLITABLE METAL DETECTOR FOR INSTALLATION ON CONVEYOR BELTS AND MATERIAL CHUTES
The splitable tunnel detector DLS is used to analyse smalls and bulk materials on a conveyor belt or material chutes. Preferably used for high material. It detects all magnetic and non-magnetic metal contaminations (steel, stainless steel, aluminium) – even if enclosed in the product. On detection of metal, a signal device and a separation system can be activated or a signal can be send to process controlling.
- Machinery protection for granulators, shredders, hocks, crushers, calenders, bandsaws, planing machines, and many more.
- Detects magnetic and non-magnetic metal contamination, even when enclosed in product
- Reduces expensive machinery failure and minimises production downtime
- Ensures product quality
- Prevents customer complaints
- Break even within a very short period of time
- To analyse small and bulk materials with material height over 100 mm
- High scanning sensitivity to all metals
- Easy installation on conveyors, no need to disconnect belt
- The sturdy and solid design guarantees high noise immmunity
- Pre-installed parameters simplify operation
- Auto-Set function for the improved compensation of external interference factors and for the active prevention of faulty activations
- Operation mode „Alukomp“: Compensation of aluminium coated foils (depending on foil thickness)
- Increased signal-to-noise-ratio towards electromagnetic pollution, vibrations and conveyor belt distortion
TYPICAL FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Plastics industry
- Recycling industry
- Timber industry
- Chemical industry
- Textile industry
- Mining Industry
- Cement Industry
Huynh Long – Brings all advanced Industrial Equipment solutions for your company.
Contact to Huynh Long Industrial Equipment JSC for more details information about products and services
There are no reviews yet.