TIJ – VIDEOJET 8610
Ideally suited for applications in food processing, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals, the 8610 combines high-resolution printing of customer-facing and supply chain information with incredibly simple operation.
LIÊN HỆ NHANH!
The Videojet 8610 thermal inkjet (TIJ) printer utilizes a revolutionary, purpose-built cartridge designed to use MEK fluids. You can now bring the simplicity of thermal inkjet to applications that require printing of crisp, repeatable codes on foils, films, plastics and coated stocks. Ideally suited for applications in food processing, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals, the 8610 combines high-resolution printing of customer-facing and supply chain information with incredibly simple operation.
- New print array with each cartridge change, ensuring peak performance
- No wear parts or maintenance consumables; no calibration procedures
- Designed and tested for 99.9% Availability*
- Rugged, industrial design made to withstand challenging production environments
Built in Productivity
- Cartridge Readiness System™ prevents ink from drying in the nozzles during production interruptions, providing clean, repeatable codes with virtually no operator intervention
- Controller drives up to two 12.7mm (1/2 inch) tall cartridges to enable printing in two locations or to allow more content
- Advanced software virtually eliminates set-up errors
- Range of customer-selectable rules and permissions that simplify message selection and help prevent operator error
- Innovative combination of thermal inkjet simplicity with industrial-grade ink performance for a range of substrates
- Quick and easy cartridge change in 15 seconds or less
- Minimal maintenance procedures – none technically demanding
- Icon-based controller with easy menu navigation that simplifies operator interaction
* Results based on testing using the reliability growth curve method for in excess of 70,000 cumulative hours and 75 million prints. Individual results may vary.
|Maximum Print Resolution (1)||240 x 240 dpi|
|Print Speed (2)||up to 102 meters/min. (333 ft/min.)|
|Bar Codes||Multiple linear and 2D bar codes available including DataMatrix|
|Single Printhead Print Height||12.7 mm (0.5 in.)|
|Maximum Number of Printheads||2|
|User Interface||CLARiTY TM 8.4 inch color SVGA LCD touch-panel|
|Data Interfaces||RS232, Ethernet, USB memory, select ZPL, command emulation, text communication|
- Standard # Optional – Not Available
(1) Maximum print speed is dependent on selected print resolution
(2) Print quality is a function of speed and selected print resolution
Baked Goods and Cereal
Candy and Confectionery
Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices
Cosmetics, Personal and Home Care