TTO – DATAFLEX® 6530 & 6330
Videojet® DataFlex® 6530 & 6330 is a medium speed Thermal Transfer Printer that can help improve uptime and provide a more productive operation by helping to reduce time spent on quality checks, waste and rework.
LIÊN HỆ NHANH!
Next Generation of Videojet DataFlex® Thermal Transfer Printing Products
With iAssure TM integrated code quality assurance technology, minimal wear parts, all electronic auto-setup design, and fast-change ribbon cassette, the 6530 and 6330 offer maximized uptime advantage.
The DataFlex® 6330 is a medium speed Thermal Transfer Printer that can help improve uptime and provide a more productive operation by helping to reduce time spent on quality checks, waste and rework.
In addition to the features available in the 6330, the 6530 offers print speeds of up to 1000mm/s and throughputs up to 700 ppm*; the 6530 is a high speed Thermal Transfer Printer .
*Application and substrate dependent. iAssure TM technology is not currently supported for use with ribbon savings, high speed or high throughput print modes.
- iAssure™ technologyautomatically detects common print defects, reducing unwanted waste or reworked product, and additional manpower time to correct the error*
- CLARiTY™ software helps ensure the right code is consistently printed on the right product
- Intelligent Motion™ technology removes the need for compressed air and associated costs and downtime, maximizing consistent print quality and printhead life
- Discover code legibility issues that indicate the potential need for printer maintenance
- Industry leading simple change cassette is designed for fast ribbon replacement to maximise uptime
- High ribbon capacity and a variety of ribbon economy modes maximising the time between ribbon changeovers
- Designed to withstand tough production line environments
- Minimal wear parts are easy to change out, improving production line uptime
- Compact design fits on almost all production lines
- Simple operator interface
- The electronic printhead control eliminates the need for compressed air
- Code quality is automatically maintained and avoids the risk of operators over-adjusting conventional air and energy settings
- Quick change printhead and minimal wear parts reduce the time production is interrupted when replacements are required
- Easy to load cassette
* iAssure TM technology complements existing quality control processes. It is not designed to detect all printing errors and does not read bar codes.
|Printer Mode||Intermittent and Continuous Motion||Intermittent and Continuous Motion|
|Ribbon Widths||0.8” (20mm), 2.2” (55mm) max||0.8” (20mm), 2.2” (55mm) max|
|Maximum Print Area (Width x Length)||2.1” (53mm) wide x 11.8” (300mm) long||2.1” (53mm) wide x 7.9” (200mm) long|
|Maximum Print Speed||39.4 in./sec (1,000mm/sec)||29.5 in./sec (750mm/sec)|
|Intermittent Mode:||31.5 in./sec (800mm/sec)||–|
|Minimum Print Speed||Intermittent mode: 0.4 in./sec (10mm/sec)
Continuous mode: 0.04 in./sec (1mm/sec)
|Intermittent mode: 1.6 in./sec (40mm/sec) full print quality; 0.4 in./sec (10mm/sec) draft mode print quality
Continuous mode: 1.6 in./sec (40mm/sec) full print quality; 0.04 in./sec (1mm/sec) draft mode print quality
|Bar Code Printing||EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 39, EAN 128, Code 128, ITF, RSS (including 2D composite codes); others available upon request||EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 39, EAN 128, Code 128, ITF, RSS (including 2D composite codes); others available upon request|
|Estimated Maximum Throughput (Single Line Code, Continuous Mode)||Up to 700 prints per minute||Up to 250 prints per minute|
|Operator Interface||TFT SVGA 800×480 full-color LCD and touch screen, WYSIWYG print preview, full on-board diagnostics, 3 levels of password protection, extensive language support||TFT SVGA 800×480 full-color LCD and touch screen, WYSIWYG print preview, full on-board diagnostics, 3 levels of password protection, extensive language support|
|Master/Follower Capability (Up to 4 Printers Controlled by One User Interface)||Up to four DataFlex® 6530 printers controlled via a single CLARiTY control unit||Up to four DataFlex® 6330 printers controlled via a single CLARiTY control unit|
|Standard Communication||RS232, dual Ethernet, USB memory stick and scanner support, Binary and ASCII comms protocols, Windows drivers ZPL and SATO emulations||RS232, dual Ethernet, USB memory stick and scanner support, Binary and ASCII comms protocols, Windows drivers ZPL and SATO emulations|
|Web Browser Capability||Yes||Yes|
*6530 : The 6530 is a high speed Thermal Transfer Printer
**6330 : The 6330 is a medium speed Thermal Transfer Printer
Baked Goods and Cereal
Candy and Confectionery
- Fish and Seafood
- Cosmetics, Personal and Home Care
- Pet Food and Animal Feed
Fruits and Vegetables
There are no reviews yet.