X-RAY RAYCON FOOD INSPECTION SYSTEM
RAYCON product inspection systems detect all contaminants that due to their density, chemical composition, or mechanical dimensions absorb X-radiation to a lesser or greater degree than the surrounding product.
The RAYCON X-ray system has an integrated conveyor belt that is designed for use in wet or dry applications and inspects packaged food product for contaminants or other unwanted defects.
It features accurate in-line detection of magnetic or non-magnetic metals, glass, ceramic, stone, bone, PVC, rubber, etc., even in metallic or metal-coated packaging such as foil. The X-ray inspection software is also optimized to identify product defects such as broken, deformed or missing product with minimal operator training.
The RAYCON X-ray system provides a large variety of product inspection possibilities:
- Detection of contaminants (metals, glass, ceramics, stones, raw bones, PVC, Teflon, rubber, fibreglass-reinforced plastics, …) in packaged or unpackaged food materials.
- Checkweighing of the complete product or of individual product components, e.g. separate side dishes.
- Integrity checking in closed packaging (e.g. missing chocolate, biscuits).
- Detection of agglomerated, deformed, or broken products.
- Detection of trapped air in tubes and cans.
- Unlike ferrous-in-foil sensors, metal contaminants consisting of non-magnetic stainless steels and non-ferrous metals (brass, copper, …) can be detected in aluminium packaged food.
- Highly sensitive inline detection of metallic and non-metallic food contaminants
- High levels of stainless steel detection in foil
- Compact, light-weight, modular design, which is easy to both clean and maintain
- Easy to use with the simple product auto-learn function, multi-product memory for instant product recall
- Maintenance-free low energy X-ray source, minimal lifetime costs
- Minimal emissions, complies with local radiation regulations
- Wide range of conveyor widths and product heights to suit all applications
- Reject systems with failsafe monitoring devices such as reject confirmation, bin full, status monitoring and line check sensing
- Audit-check test ensures compliance with internal and external quality standards
- Full product width inspection even for high products
- Simultaneous inspection of up to 4 product lines running in parallel
- Simultaneous inspection of different products running on the same production line
- Detection of a wide range of product defects
- Weighing of complete or part products
- Compliant with BRC, IFS and HACCP food safety standards
- Compliant with Retailer Codes of Practice
APPLICATIONS & VIDEO
Huynh Long – Brings all advanced Industrial Equipment solutions for your company.
Contact to Huynh Long Industrial Equipment JSC for more details information about products and services