LIQUISCAN VF – METAL SEPARATOR FOR FILLER APPLICATIONS. The LIQUISCAN VF pipe metal separator is designed for the inspection of sausage meat, processed cheese, gourmet salads, bread spreads, and similar pasty materials.
When metal is detected, the filling process is either stopped or a separating system automatically separates the contaminated material into a container. By way of various thread adaptors the separator can be easily connected to standard vacuum fillers.
- Minced meat / sausage production: Installed between vacuum filler and clipper or twisting unit
- Packaging of processed cheese, spread cheese, or butter: Installed between vacuum filler and packaging machine
- Gourmet salads and raw vegetable salads: Prior to the filling in buckets/trays/cups
- Desserts, fruit preparations, bread spreads, chutneys, or BBQ and condiment sauces: Before the filling station
- Detection and separation of metallic contaminations from pumped products – liquid or pasty
- Closed, sturdy stainless steel design
- Easy and hygenic cleaning due to functional design and high protection rating
- Easy mounting to vacuum fillers and pumps
- Shortest possible mounting length
- Outstanding ease of operation with product auto-teach function and state-of-the-art microelectronics
- The LIQUISCAN VF metal separator is equipped with the GENIUS Control Unit (see “Control Units” brochure). State-of-the-art microprocessor technology allows consistent digital signal processing with optimal interference immunity in accordance with stringent EU directives. The Control Unit is especially designed for automatic process sequences and for the requirements of quality control systems.
- As an option the LIQUISCAN VF metal separator is supplied on a mobile, height-adjustable stand. The low and well-balanced centre of gravity makes the system highly stable especially when it needs to be moved.
- Different separating systems that are optimally matched to the product properties guarantee a reliable separation of metallic contaminations.
- The piston valve is excellently suited for pasty products (e. g. sausage meat, minced meat, co-extruded sausagecheese products).
- The ball valve is especially suited for liquid products and materials containing coarse pieces (e. g. ham sausage).
Huynh Long – Brings all advanced Industrial Equipment solutions for your company.
Contact to Huynh Long Industrial Equipment JSC for more details information about products and services