The Videojet 1620 small character inkjet coder is designed for more demanding applications including high speed applications and around-the-clock operation. Videojet 1620 Continuous Inkjet Printers is the standard for high throughput coding applications in production environments around the world.
- CleanFlowTM technology resists ink buildup that can cause ordinary ink jet printers to shut down.
- Long run time between preventive maintenance; up to 14,000 hour core life.
- Internal pump means no external air, minimizing potential for contaminants to enter ink stream.
- Auto cleaning printhead for fast start-ups, even after extended shutdowns.
- Dynamic CalibrationTM adjusts jetting parameters automatically to help ensure high quality print.
- Print 1 to 5 lines of print for a range of coding needs.
- Smart CartridgeTM fluid delivery system to virtually eliminate spills and help ensure the correct fluids are being used.
- Multiple password protected access levels to system control menus help avoid unintentional input errors.
- Storable print messages with pre-set and calculated fields minimize required user input.
- Easy Videojet CLARiSOFT and CLARiSUITE integration allows for remote control of advanced code functionality.
- Bright display with WYSIWYG and function keys for easy operation
- Store up to 250 complex messages for easy recall – store even more messages using a standard USB memory stick
- User levels to separate operation from installation and maintenance
|Maximum Lines of Print||5|
|Maximum Line Speed(1)||293 m/min (960 ft/min)|
|Core Life (Maintenance Interval)||Up to 14,000 hours|
|Umbilical Length||3 m (9.8 ft) optional 6 m (19.6 ft)|
|Message Storage Capability||250|
|Plug and Play Printhead Modules||Included|
|Communications||Ethernet and RS-232 Serial|
|Positive Air / CleanFlow™||Included|
|Expanded I/O Ports and Control||#|
|Display (User Interface)||LCD with membrane keyboard|
(1) Based upon single line, 10 characters per inch
APPLICATIONS & VIDEO
Baked Goods and Cereal
Pet Food and Animal Feed
Meat and Poultry
Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices