The Videojet 7220 10-Watt and Videojet 7320 20-Watt fiber laser marking systems are some of the most compact, versatile and low maintenance solid-state marking systems available. LASER FIBER 7220-7320 have been designed for direct parts marking and unique identiﬁcation applications on metals, plastics and other hard to mark materials in the aerospace, automotive, electronics, medical devices and tools markets.
Ytterbium laser source is tuned for high quality marking of metal and plastic materials:
- Able to mark a range of standard fonts, machine readable codes and graphics.
- Multiple scan heads and precision optics to achieve desired mark quality.
- Optional high resolution scan heads offer exceptionally large marking areas, and extra wide mark fields for high speed mark-on-fly applications.
Uptime Advantage keeps productivity up and costs down:
- Ultra-reliable fiber laser source lasts 100,000 hours and eliminates pump chamber maintenance common with Nd:YAG lasers.
- High-efficiency laser source is internally fan cooled and needs no external cooler maintenance.
Engineered to fit seamlessly into your production line and workflow:
- Ultra compact and low maintenance solid-state marking system perfect for Direct Parts Marking (DPM) and Unique Identification (UID) applications on metals, plastics and other hard-to-mark materials.
- Multiple data integration methods available from standalone to network integration via Ethernet and RS232 interfaces, for optimal control for your needs.
- Superior high-speed marking technology creates high quality, consistent, crisp marking
- Intuitive software lets you easily create messages with automatically updated content, symbols, graphics and languages.
|Laser Tube||Solid State Fiber||Solid State Fiber|
|Maximum Line Speed||600 m/min (1968 ft/min)||600 m/min (1968 ft/min)|
|Environmental Protection||IP21, IP54 (laser head)||IP21, IP54 (laser head)|
|Beam Output||Steered Beam||Steered Beam|
|Laser Source Expected Life||>100,000 hours||>100,000 hours|
|Laser Wavelength Options||1.06 μm||1.06 μm|
|Focal Distance Options||50 mm (1.96 in) – 420 mm (16.53 in)||50 mm (1.96 in) – 420 mm (16.53 in)|
|Maximum Mark Window||498.5 x 361.5 mm (19.62 x 14.23 in)||498.5 x 361.5 mm (19.62 x 14.23 in)|
|Standard I/O Connectivity||Internal Terminal Connections||Internal Terminal Connections|
|Standard User Interface||Handheld||Handheld|
|Optional User Inteface||PC, Touch Panel||PC, Touch Panel|
|Plant Air Used||No||No|
APPLICATIONS & VIDEO
Automotive and Aerospace
Electrical Components and Electronics
Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices